Job Description: Business Development Manager
Since our inception in 1998, PlanNet21 Communications have been continually expanding our partners along with acquisitions, becoming one of the most recognisable brands in Engineering Services and Cyber Security.
Due to the ongoing growth and expansion of our IT Network, Cyber Security and Managed Service business, we now have a great opportunity to join and enhance our sales team.
In this role you will have an opportunity to work with internal teams, both technical and sales, to develop new business and grow our customer base while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
- Build and maintain strong, long lasting customer relationships.
- Operate as the main point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Respond to all customer requests in a professional and timely manner.
- Generate new business by expanding customer base and identifying opportunities within existing customer base.
- Work with both internal teams and external vendors to develop solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Confidence, self-motivation with drive and ambition to succeed in a very competitive environment.
- Understanding of the reward and commission nature of business development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Broad understanding of how to engage in Business-to-Business Sales, selling Managed Service solutions within a technological or supply chain landscape.
- Great experience delivering solutions to customers and strong comprehension of driving business to meet customers’ needs with an overall benefit.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate to, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executives.
- A proven capability to manage multiple accounts in a sharp and focused manner.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
This role is a full-time permanent role. The role is well rewarded for the right person and is based around a basic salary with substantial commission scope which is uncapped. The earning potential for a successful candidate cannot be over stated.