Job Description: CCNA Network Support Engineer
This is a permanent position. The role will be based in our Dublin office in Citywest. We are looking for a Network support engineer to provide support for core network technologies. The team upports a 1500+ user base in a managed services environment. You will be working within a team of 6 and continued education is provided.
- LAN and WLAN (issue troubleshooting, device configuration and monitoring, routing and switching)
- Anyconnect Security/ 802.1x and related network security; day-to-day security management using Cisco ISE and Cisco Stealthwatch
- Anyconnect VPN
- Unified Communications (VoIP desk and soft phones, call centre, VC, IM)
- Mobile Device Management
- Managed Print service
- Cisco CCNA certification or higher
- Experience supporting a complex, highly secure network environment
- Additional training will be provided
- Self-starter, keen learner and experience dealing with people of all levels of an organisation
- Due to the profile of this client, all potential employees will be required to undergo a Garda vetting process
- Core support hours are between 8am – 6.30pm on a rota basis.
- Some out-of-hours work might be required