Job Description: Systems Administrator
We are looking to add a Systems Administrator to the internal IT operations team.
- Windows Server, SQL Server and Linux Server maintenance
- Applying OS and Application patches
- Applying Security patches
- Change Control Management for internal systems
- Provide support to the business and end users
- Vulnerability Scanning and remediation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in a systems administrator or similar role
- Windows and Linux Server maintenance experience, Active Directory and Office365
- Windows and Mac OS desktop experience
- Experience with Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Solid understanding of IP networking and IP devices, DNS, DHCP, etc