This is a permanent position based at our City West, Dublin HQ. You will be working on a busy support with cross spectrum of support issues. This role will ramp up to a potential onsite role with one of our key clients.
- Providing support to PlanNet21 enterprise customers (government bodies, multinationals, etc), by supporting, monitoring, maintaining and troubleshooting systems and networks via phone and online.
- Work on any ad hoc tasks/projects assigned and ensure timelines are met.
- Willingness to learn new technologies and adapt to the needs of the organisation.
- Basic technical support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN.
- Work with vendors for the issues observed / reported.
- CCNA qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, inspiring confidence while leading customers through the steps to resolve issues via phone, chat and email
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated self – starter who is willing to change quickly between roles, duties and tasks
- Fast learner, ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team, as well as demonstrating an ability to work independently.
- Car owner