This is a permanent position based in our Citywest, Dublin HQ. We are looking for an experienced new business development manager with a proven track record to join the team. You will be initiating client discussions from new and existing accounts, understanding and refining client requirements, developing trust and respect from clients through clear demonstrations of the evidence of our capabilities and closing small, medium-sized and large sized engagements with clients
- Lead generation, initiating and developing medium to high bid sales pipelines.
- Generating outbound calls to drive lead generation across all core businesses – data centre, storage, wireless, network solutions, unified communications, voice and video collaboration solutions.
- Meet specific client sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Identify new client accounts, penetrate those accounts, and radiate within those accounts.
- Penetrate and develop clients to achieve very significant year-over-year sales growth.
- Manage the sales cycle through to a successful close with careful attention to professionalism and responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Build and manage sales pipeline.
- Develop ongoing relationships with IT / Technology managers.
- Develop and execute sales action plans on customer accounts
- Engage with external vendors to ensure full alignment on opportunities.
- Previous new business development experience, ideally for an ICT company.
- Proven sales ability, meeting and surpassing targets.
- Excellent communication particularly with regard to cold calling, telesales, business development.
- At least 2-5 years direct B2B sales experience required
- Tenacious in building new business relationships while securing customer loyalty
- Adept at driving growth of company revenues
- Information technology knowledge/experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Cisco product line is a key advantage.
- Persistent and determined attitude
- Proactive self-starter
- No fear of prospecting & cold-calling to develop new business relationships
- Goal oriented & self-motivated
- Capable of targeted prospecting
- Appointment qualification
- Agenda setting
- Strong networking skills
- Understanding of B2B processes
- Strong organisational skills
- Hunter mentality with great account development skills
- Pipeline management and forecasting opportunities
- Effective Closing
- Full Drivers Licence
- Ability to show initiative above and beyond.
- Knowledge of Cisco and advanced technologies desirable but not essential.
- Excellent compensation for the right individual.
- Basic salary plus uncapped commission. OTE 90k+.
- Excellent growth potential.