Enterprise Network Engineer – Onsite City Centre
We are currently looking for an on-site engineer to provide support for core network technologies. The role is based on customer premises in Dublin city centre and there are four people on the team in total. The team support 1500+ user base in a managed services environment.
- The support is primarily focused on: LAN and WLAN (issue troubleshooting, device configuration and monitoring, routing and switching).
- Anyconnect Security / 802.1x and related network security; day-to-day security management using Cisco ISE and Cisco Stealthwatch.Anyconnect VPN Unified Communications (VoIP desk and soft phones, call centre, VC, IM).
- Mobile Device Management.
- Managed Print Service
- Ideally, the candidate would have previous experience supporting a complex, highly secure network environment.
- Certified to CCNA level or higher.
- Additional training will be provided.
- The candidate should be a self-starter, keen learner and should have an experience in dealing with people at all levels of an organisation.
- Due to the profile of our customer, all potential employees will be required to undergo a Garda vetting process.
- The salary will be dependent on skills and experience.
- Core support hours are between 8am to 6.30pm on rota basis. Some out-of-hours work might be required.