Cisco Network Engineer Cork
This is a permanent position based in our Cork Office. The ideal candidate will take ownership of prestigious clients, servicing enterprise customers and work with bleeding edge technology. The successful candidate will join a dynamic organisation working within a team of 30+ engineers across Ireland. There is an excellent career path on offer and the ideal candidate will be provided with training and mentoring to develop and grow and ideally move towards CCIE level. The role will be on and off site with premium clients.
- The PlanNet21 network engineering team provides planning, designs, implementation and support across various types of the PlanNet21 customer environments.
- Supporting the delivery of mission critical services to our customers.
- Help drive innovation and solutions to solve customer challenges.
- Working across the full Cisco spectrum (switch, security, wireless etc), and with multivendor technologies (Cisco, Palo Alto, NetApp etc).
- Planning, building and supporting complex customer networks
Required Competencies and Experience:
- Routing Protocols such as OSPF and EIGRP
- Cisco LAN switching and WAN routing products
- Network Management tools such as Cisco LMS/NCS/WCS
- Own Car
- Cisco Certifications: CCNA or CCNP
- Ongoing certification and training in different areas of specialisation will be available for the candidate to grow into. Eg: Routing and Switching / Wireless / Collaboration / Security specialisations.
- All fees and expenses are paid for: up to 3 attempts at the Cisco CCIE, and other technologies such as PAN.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly specialised and award winning Cisco Gold partner which will allow you to grow within the organisation in different areas.