Cisco Collaboration Voice Engineer
We are currently looking to hire a Cisco voice engineer for a permanent position. This role is based city center with one of our managed service clients. The client is a large organisation with over 1,000 employees. There is opportunity for ongoing certification of the candidate to CCNP Collaboration.
- Assisting with the definition of change request scope with Customer
- Change request management including prioritisation
- Documentation of change request information request forms
- Monitoring of the Hosted Voice Platform in business hours
- Manage consolidated IP telephony operations.
- Maintain the day-to-day availability, interconnectivity and stability of telephony services.
- Work with Voice Engineering Team for improving Core Voice Infrastructure (clusters), handling Incident Management and Change Management tasks.
- Implementing minor contact centre changes
- Responsible for the process to add new users to the Hosted Voice Platform
- Provide updates to Customer during priority cases
- Provide monthly reports on incidents and CRs
- Provide monthly user stats to Customer
- Network inventory and information
- Monitoring of the Hosted Voice Platform
Required Competencies and Experience:
- Previous experience working with Cisco voice technologies
- Excellent communication skills to engage with customers on a daily basis
- Experienced in implementing addsmoveschanges on Cisco voice platforms
- This role will require the ongoing certification of the candidate to at least CCNA Collaboration or CCNA with Voice experience
- 3rd level qualification in IT ( or equivalent experience)