Senior Business Development Manager
This is a permanent position based in our Scottish Edinburgh office. This is a hunter role, including account development and management. You will be initiating client discussions from new and existing accounts, understanding and refining client requirements and developing trust and respect from clients through clear demonstrations of the evidence of our capabilities and closing medium and large sized engagements with clients.
- Identify new client accounts, penetrate those accounts, and radiate within those accounts.
- Manage the sales cycle through to a successful close, then ongoing Account Management of those clients, to achieve very significant year-over-year sales growth.
- Selling solutions across all core PlanNet21 business; data centre, storage, wireless, network solutions, unified communications, voice and video collaboration solutions.
- Build and manage sales pipeline.
- Develop ongoing relationships with IT / Technology Managers, and at CXO level.
- Develop and execute sales action plans on customer account.
- Engage with external vendors to ensure full alignment on opportunities.
- Previous new business development experience in an infrastructure company.
- At least 5 years direct B2B sales experience.
- Tenacious in building new business relationships while securing customer loyalty.
- Adept at driving growth of company revenue.
- No fear of prospecting & cold-calling to develop new business relationships.
- Goal oriented & self-motivated Pipeline management, & effective closing.
- Knowledge of Cisco and advanced technologies highly desirable.
- Excellent compensation for the right individual.
- Basic salary plus uncapped commission.
- Excellent growth potential.
- Car owner