PlanNet21 provide Unified Communications solutions from both Cisco and Microsoft. These solutions unify voice, video, data, and mobile applications on fixed and mobile networks so users can easily communicate in any workspace and on any media, device, or operating system. Unified Communications solutions streamline communications for employees, allowing them to locate and communicate with the right person, in real time. A broad range of clients, applications, and devices are available, including:
- IP telephony: IP Telephony offers a suite of media control and IP phone solutions.
- Rich media conferencing: Webex and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace provide both hosted and on-premise conferencing solutions.
- Voice and Unified Messaging: Voice and Unified Messaging solutions provide voice, email and fax message access from a single interface, and allow voice message access from a variety of devices and applications.
- Contact center: Contact Center solutions integrate workflow applications and enable a virtual contact center.
Unified communications clients: Cisco Unified Personal Communicator and Microsoft Office Communicator offer voice, video, instant messaging, conferencing, and presence on a single application.
- Mobile unified communications: Mobile Solutions for Unified Communications combine the convenience and flexibility of mobile devices with the benefits of Unified Communications.
Video conferencing: Telepresence and HD Video Conferencning bring people together in a new way to reduce travel expenses and carbon footprint.
Unified Communications solutions use a single network infrastructure for the transmission of data, voice, and video traffic, delivering the business benefits of a converged network (increased productivity, greater business flexibility, and reduced operational costs) to enterprise-level organizations.
With Unified Communications from PlanNet21 customers have a comprehensive suite of IP-based hardware and software solutions to choose from that scale to meet their needs. In addition, this suite of solutions can integrate with existing systems to help customers migrate to full Unified Communications over time and protect existing technology investments.