Remote Management and Monitoring Services
PlanNet21 Remote Management and Monitoring Services simplify the adoption and ongoing management of new network technologies, while enhancing the business benefits of your network and significantly reducing your total cost of ownership (TCO). The engineering team within PlanNet21 delivers these services.
Built upon the principles of co-management and out-tasking, PlanNet21 Remote Management and Monitoring offers a happy medium between complete outsourcing and self-management. A team of experts actively monitors your network from our network operations center (NOC) 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, responding to incidents and taking the lead in co-managing the network. We act as an extension of your internal IT team. You retain access and control. Together we anticipate, identify, and resolve issues faster, more accurately, less expensively, and with more visibility.
IT staffing is simplified, and you can focus resources on core business strategies instead of ongoing network management. You can also make use of the full benefits of the PlanNet21 engineering expertise to enhance collaboration, streamline operations, and establish the network as the platform for business growth and innovation.
The Standard Service includes remote monitoring, Incident Management, Problem Management, and Service-Level Management for voice and data products. From our Network Operations Centers, PlanNet21 performs day-to-day monitoring and management activities to identify and resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis on problems, and implement standard changes for the devices in your environment.
A sampling of the remote monitoring features includes:
Monitoring and remediation:
- Fault alarm methods
- Performance threshold crossing events
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) uptime
- Interface status(administrator/operator)
- Interface errors
- Interface utilization
- Power supply
- Chassis card
- Load average
- Set of common reports for all devices
- Historical reports
- Multiple reporting formats
- Device and interface level monitoring for outage
- Standard router/switch:Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, tunnel, VLAN, serial interfaces
- Interface input with percentile(for example,95thpercentile)
- Interface output
- Interface errors in
- Interface errors out
- CPU utilization
- Memory utilization
- Temperature (where supported)
- Servers: standard variables (Memory, CPU, Disk, and Interface stats when provided by SNMP)