Network Design Services
PlanNet21 have extensive experience in designing network solutions, which help our clients to solve complex business requirements. A dedicated team of highly skilled engineers and top design consultants provides the network design service. PlanNet21 will research and analyse the market to get the best solution available for our customers. We have no contract obligations to any vendor, so we are able to give impartial assessments to any product or technology relying on our experience.
All Network Design Solutions of PlanNet21 are based on structured approach including the following;
- Information Gathering Careful determination of all aims and objectives of the project including technical investigation and examination of all current infrastructures related with the project (if applicable)
- High Level Design - Based on the detailed information gathered in the fist phase, a production of high-level designs will be provided, all according to the clients' specifications and project goals. The degree of difficulty can vary from a single proven design structure to scenarios involving complex designs with multiple technical, logistical and commercial advantages and disadvantages. All designs include complete technical commentary and jargon-free, business driven reasoning
- Design Approval and Consolidation Once completed all high level designs are submitted to the client. All constraints, benefits and potential threats will be presented and additionally explained if needed. After reviewing and only upon approval, project planning and product selecting can be started
- Detailed Design Each network has very complicated infrastructure. To implement it successfully it is a demanding and time-consuming process. The most crucial detail for the design specifications and configurations to be comprehensive is a breakdown structure of the work. Once it is done in a manageable format (task skill level requirements should be detailed) it will help you to examine all complicated task within the project
- Testing / Proof of concept Once Detailed Design is agreed and submitted, PlanNet21 can demonstrate the efficiency of the design solution, providing comprehensive testing plans and facilities. All this will happen before any major investments are made, so the risk to your organisation will be reduced significantly