1. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we identify the purposes for which the information is being collected.
2. We collect and use of personal information solely to fulfill the purposes that are outlined by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we receive the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
3. We only retain personal information as long as necessary to fulfill those purposes.
4. We collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. We are in compliance with data collection and protection regulations in Ireland and other parts of the world.
5. The personal data should be relevant to the purposes of use, and to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
6. We protect PII by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
7. We make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
8. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Feel free to Contact Us to find out more!