Western Health & Social Care Trust – Northern Ireland
PlanNet21 signed a framework agreement in 2011 to act as their network integrator and Cisco supplier for fixed LAN, wireless, WAN and security. PlanNet21 act as ongoing network consultants to the development of the Western Trust network across 4 regional headquarters and up to 60 community hospitals.
As part of this remit PlanNet21 were tasked with performing a full pre and post site survey in the South Western new acute hospital in Enniskillen in 2012. This involved the design of a medical grade network using both Cisco wired and wireless solutions
- Complete site survey for both indoors and outdoors for the SWAH hospital
- Outdoors incorporate car park areas and out door lake area
- Total of 540 light weight access points
- Survey required for voice, video and cardiac telemetry services over the wireless network
- Cardiac Telemetry tracking is currently been used on the wireless network so coverage issues were unacceptable
- Vocera Voice over wireless using integrated into Mitel VOIP solution (non P21 managed)
- PlanNet21 implemented Critical QOS on the wireless solution to meet the demands of real time applications described above
- Guest Solution implemented using Cisco Guest Anchor Controller residing in a DMZ in Altnagelvin network
Solution was based upon N+2 redundancy using 4 x WISM2-300AP controllers
- Cisco 3600 Clean Air Access Points
- Prime NCS Management solution for wired and wireless
- PlanNet21 performed similar surveys in a number of hospitals for Western Trust ranging from community sites up to large sites such as SWAH
- Ongoing review of the wireless solution with 802.11ac and ISE technologies
Trinity College Dublin – College Green, Dublin 2.
PlanNet21 communications have been a support, services and supply partner for Trinity College Dublin since 2007. Major projects include the Design, Supply, Installation and project management of the Bio Science building in 2011. The design, supply and installation of the VSS 6500 Core solution. The rollout of of Campus Wide Wireless LAN and Guest Access.
In Jan of 2012 PlanNet21 were awarded a three year contract for 24x7x365 support and services to TCD. As part of this PlanNet21 provide on-going services to the university
- Core 6500 VSS Solution
- 24x7x365 4 hour response contract
- 2960 and 3750 Edge Switches
- Wireless LAN Campus wide including Wireless controllers and NAC Guest Access, 1000 APs
- ASA 5580 10 Gig Firewalls
- 7600 Chassis Routers at network edge
- IPT for 500 Users campus wide.
PlanNet21 frequently provide onsite engineer resources to Trinity to supplement the in-house Trinity IT staff during expansions and new technology deployments.
Airtricity – Airtricity House, Revenscourt, Sandyford, Dublin 18
PlanNet21 provided a data network and telephony design at the Airtricity facility in Sandyford Industrial Estate. The solution is based on dual Cisco 6500 Core Switching, Cisco 2900 and 3500 edge switching, Cisco 2800 and 3800 routers and IP Telephony equipment. The site has approximately 600 IP phones. PlanNet21 have also deployed SRST on Cisco 2800 routers for Satellite offices across Ireland and Europe for an additional 100 users approx. In September 2010 PlanNet21 were awarded the contract to roll out Contact Centre Express solution for 200 Agents at Sandyford HQ, including Call Recording Work Force Mgt, Quality Monitoring and custom reporting.
Revenue Commissioners Computer Centre – St Johns Road, Dublin 8.
PlanNet21 were awarded the contract to deploy and IP Telephony and Contact Centre solution for the Revenue Commissioners. The solution is based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager call processing, Cisco Unity Connection voicemail, Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise and Cisco CVP IVR. To date about 3,500 IP Phones have been deployed.
PlanNet21 maintain and operate the Cisco Contact Centre for the Revenue Commissioners. This is based out of two data centers in Dublin and provides service for agents in 22 sites throughout Ireland. The contact centre is integrated with the Revenue Online Services (ROS) website (https://www.ros.ie/login.jsp). The Revenue Contact Centre was designed to work in conjunction with the Revenue Online Services web site (ROS) to ensure consistency of both service and information between the telephone service and the web site. PlanNet21 were appointed as the Contact Centre Specialised partner and Cisco as the technology of choice by Revenue Commissioners for the Contact Centre project. To date all parties have worked closely to achieve the key business deliverables.
St James’ Hospital – James Street, Dublin 8.
Plannet21 acted as an advisory, consultancy, and implementation service provider for St James Hospital in order to achieve St James’s overall organisational wide strategies. As an output of these activities the following technological implementations were carried out:
The wireless network was enhanced with additional devices including handheld devices and mobile carts being deployed throughout the hospital. We expanded and upgraded the extensive ﬁbre backbone across the campus adding extra resilience and improved bandwidth to key areas. The IPT ARC console was upgraded (hardware and software) improving the efﬁciency of the switchboard. The voicemail system was also upgraded, again hardware and software. This allowed additional IVR’s to be deployed across the hospital improving communications.
Upon consultation and analysis an IPT, LAN, Contact Centre, Wireless, and Network Access Control Solution upgrade was carried out for 3000 users. PlanNet21 designed and installed the integrated system. PlanNet21 have a full time resource onsite at St James hospital managing the day to day activities.