PlanNet21 are recruiting!
Senior Office Manager - Galway then Dublin:
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a Dublin office for a leading IT Company with offices nationwide.
Initially a maternity cover contract in Galway for 3 months following on to the same role, on a full time basis full time in Dublin.
We need a capable and reliable multi-tasker to do a lot more than reception.
Main duties include: General Office Management, Order Management and Stock Control.
More specifically, you will be responsible for Sales and Purchase Order entry, processing and tracking as wel as liaising with suppliers for pricing and lead time information. You will organise deliveries with couriers both to and from our different offices.
You will also meet and co-operate with colleagues in similar roles in our offices in Ireland and abroad and be involved in the processsing of company tenders.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven record of excellent customer service skills and written and verbal communications
- Multitasker who makes effective decisions with minimal supervision and information
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Takes initiatives and pursues opportunities for improving efficiency. Quick learner who can develop skills rapidly. Expert problem-solver
- Manages time effectively, prioritizes completing tasks to meet deadlines, organizational skills are essential confidence and self-motivation.
- Adaptable to changes to the environment inside and outside the office.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org - Salary: 24-30k
You will be assisting the Financial Controller. This is an exceptional opportunity to work in Galway for a leading IT Company and an accredited ACCA approved employer. Would suit an accounts graduate who is looking for experience while studying towards the professional ACCA exams.
Strong general ledger experience necessary. Duties include assisting in month end accounts preparation to strict deadlines, Payroll, Accounts payable ledger, Bank postings, Reconciliations, statutory and revenue returns preparation and some basic admin. Good Excel skills necessary.
Salary 21k per annum.
To apply for this job, please email your CV to email@example.com - Salary: 21k