PlanNet21 Communications Ltd. are a Cisco Gold Partner. With offices in Dublin, Cork, Galway and Belfast PlanNet21 offer nationwide service to our clients.
PlanNet21 is Ireland's most specialised converged network solution provider. The converged solutions, PlanNet21 provide offer a unified systems framework for voice, data and video which supports and enhances our clients competitive advantage through the enablement of their workforce, empowering them to respond faster and more efficiently to the demands that their clients place on them.
As a multi-award winning Cisco Gold Partner, a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Polycom Partner, PlanNet21 Communications hold all the necessary skills to evaluate, design, implement and support complex converged data, voice and video solutions for our clients. In addition to our Cisco and Microsoft Gold partnerships, PlanNet21 Communications also hold the prestigious "Master Unified Communications" specialisation from Cisco Systems and the "Unified Communications" certification from Microsoft. These certifications mean that PlanNet21 are the most qualified converged network and Unified Communications partner in Ireland.
Certifications and Specialisations
- Cisco Gold Certified Partner
- Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialisation
- Cisco Advanced Data Centre Networking Specialisation
- Cisco Advanced Unified Communications Specialisation
- Cisco Advanced Routing and Switching Specialisation
- Cisco Advanced Security Specialisation
- Cisco Advanced Wireless LAN Specialisation
- ATP - Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise
- ATP - Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Polycom Certified Partner
- Microsoft Unified Communications Partner
- Microsoft Information Worker Partner
- Solar Winds Gold Partner
- Palo Alto Gold Partner
- NetApp Gold Partner
- Cisco Collaboration Partner of the Year 2010
- Cisco Gold Partner of the Year 2009
- Cisco Innovation Partner of the Year 2008
- Cisco Solutions Partner of the Year UK & Ireland, 2007
- Ireland Innovation Award of the Year, 2007
- Cisco Unified Communications Partner of the Year, 2007
- Cisco Solutions Partner of the Year 2006, UK & Ireland
- Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year, 2006
- Cisco Innovation award, 2006
- Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year, 2005
- Cisco IP Communications Partner of the Year, 2004
Over the last 4 years, PlanNet21 has made a significant investment in rolling out a telecommunications network and is a fully licensed Operator by ComReg. A significant portion of this investment was made in the area of Local Loop unbundling and Next Generation Network (NGN) rollout. This investment drives our innovative product development in the area of un-contended ADSL2+, SDSL and in the coming period, VDSL technology. As our NGN is a complete IP end-to-end network, we are thus in the position to offer cost effective and scalable access solutions compared to products from legacy based network. PlanNet21 also offer SIP Trunking for voice traffic as an alternative to legacy ISDN connectivity.
PlanNet21 combine an NGN IP network with "best of breed" products from our technology partners to create cost effective and innovative solutons for our customer base.